Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

*Resolved* PvE start times. Slightly confused

Joeltron

Hey guys. so im trying to set my pve  start time to begin at 6 am, and end at 11 pm. The server is based in dallas. 

On the settings it says "start time in seconds". so do i need to set that value to how many seconds after midnight i want it to be? And would the time be based off of Dallas time? 

THere is also the ticker to change it to use system time rather than server time. I'm assuming that system time would make it dallas time since the system hosting is based there. 

Thanks for clarifications.

TLDR: How do i set pve start time? And should i use system time or server time?

Resolved. 

I decided to just look at the actual commands for server launch parameters. Turns out it is exactly like the "Survival Servers" server config tool is plain to the point. You use seconds as the variable. 0seconds  to 86,400. Therefore 12:01 a.m. should be 60 in the variables. 

Now just need to determine the time of the system (im assuming it is set to the location you are hosting from), and you are set. 

Hope this is able to help others with a nub level that rivals mine. Sometimes the simplest thing is confusing.