Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Player Health Modifier

ReDragon

Does this work? It seems to be one of the only stats that can't be modified. The amount of health gained is always 10 no matter how high I put the number. Confirmed. No matter what I put the health at, it doesn't change. Always only 10pts per level.

I was investigating an issue with my game.ini file when I noticed that the line that modifies your health is on the same line as the one before it. In my case, it was on the same line as ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures with no line breaks or spaces. It looked like this is the file:

ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures=1PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]=5.00

I put PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]=5.00 on its own line and it works properly, now.

I was investigating an issue with my game.ini file when I noticed that the line that modifies your health is on the same line as the one before it. In my case, it was on the same line as ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures with no line breaks or spaces. It looked like this is the file:

ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures=1PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]=5.00

I put PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]=5.00 on its own line and it works properly, now.

Thank you for noticing this bug. It has been fixed in the ARK Server Modify tool.