Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Control panel fubar

Creature

Has major issues right now. Anyone else having it take forever and a day for the page to load only to have server status unknown but your server is running? Not able to stop or restart the server? Oh, new patch? No, not for my server. I get please wait for about 20 minutes, then server status unknown. Meanwhile, the server never shut down. This is not an EA issue and needs fixed.

Having the exact same issues here, trying to update to 219.3 just yields getting stuck on the same page as for you, yet even after waiting for an hour nothing happens, no shut-down, no update, nothing.

Also loading onto the control panel itself took about 20 minutes, and then another 10 minutes after choosing the server.

Mine never says "unknown" tho.

Some updates on this would be great!

Server id #7374

Keeping this going as the Tweet doesn't apply to the contol panel doing nothing. All custom settings gone and server config isn't working. Can't run a PVE server when it won't let you keep it PVE.

Had zero issues until control panel was "fixed".