Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Stuck with a PVE server. even though .ini should make it PVP

BCerberus

has anyone else had this problem? I think i skimmed most of the forum for an answer but i might of missed it. I have the serverpve=false or w/e it is set to false and yet mine remains stuck on PVE instead of PVP. I put in a ticket but i would gladly remove it if someone can tell me how to fix this. =/ Thanks guys ^^

Thank you amazing hair admin guy!!! i plan on having a website up this weekend and have several people ready to join already so you have no idea how much it means to me for the help =)

feel free to join the server and double check anything you've changed as long as it becomes a pvp =P if you didn't already know and im assuming you do just hold down H in the game to see the settings. it shows pvp or pve in the top left. sorry for your time lol

I had to take out the Auto PVE Settings and times as well. They are set to "ON" and "0" Time in the default mod config tool...  I never got a final response back on my open ticket on this same issue... This has been driving me crazy since a perfectly clean server gives you PvPvE setting but as soon as you modify with the tool it goes PVE, Friendly Fire even if PVEServer is set to false.     I took the lines out of game.ini and it appears to fix it...  

Make sure that in GameUserSettings.ini

ServerPVE=false

The lines I removed from Game.ini were :

bAutoPvETimer=true

bAutoPvEUseSystemTime=true

AutoPvEStartTimeSeconds=0

AutoPvEStopTimeSeconds=0

My Server is 6390

Thank you. This is the fix and code has been pushed live for Modify Server Config tool users!