Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server configuration help

Lucek

Hello,

I wanted to ask for help with configuring my server, I ran one privately before so most of the settings were not that much of a big deal, however I would like to know about disabling friendly fire. I searched the forums and did not find anything to help me.

Long story short I added the line bPvEDisableFriendlyFire=true to my Game.ini file, however I know that if I make any changes on the page, then that will be overwritten, is there any way to have friendly fire off without having to go into the file each time?

The "Disable PvE Friendly Fire" option doesn't appear to be working. I have it set on the control panel, but we're still able to hurt each other when we're in the same tribe. I checked the game.ini file and it's not written there. I tried adding it manually and it's still not working. The "Disable PvP" does work.