Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Is Anyone's Server Working?

JTHolland

A genuine question. It seems like nobody, including myself, is able to get their server working, and the SurvivalServers support says it's the games fault when I've played on other multiplayer servers (from other hosts) who don't have any issues at all.

Has anyone been able to legitimately play on their server or has it been a disconnect, nonfunctioning mess for everyone?

I was able to get my server stable finally after the 1.3 update. I backed it up, did a fresh install, updated, and the restored the backup. Before this it was crashing every few hours and since then I haven't crashed any. Hope this helps. 

My server stays on stop no matter what I do. Updated, validated, restarted all of it. Idk what is going on. I put a ticket in and have had no response. 

On 1/31/2024 at 1:47 PM, Luke said:

We are looking forward to more patches from the game developer to fix most of the issues we have been seeing.

If it's a Palworld problem then why will it not let me connect via FTP? all that should be is showing me the files on the server that SHOULD be able to be connected to without the game. 

22 hours ago, devilzrose said:

If it's a Palworld problem then why will it not let me connect via FTP? all that should be is showing me the files on the server that SHOULD be able to be connected to without the game. 

The FTP issue could of been from when we tested a back end server restart to test a fix. That problem should now be fixed up as our FTP service more than likely did not restart after that.