Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server getting rolled back

Tesid

My palworld server just recently got rolled back to a previous backup we restored (because the server got wiped and we were sent to the character creation screen after the update). I tried restoring a backup from earlier today but that didn't seem to work and we lost hours of progress. For some reason, the ip also changed.

We pushed a fix out for the restores not taking effect. If you still see this problem check in the FTP client for a zip restore folder with 0kb. If one is there delete the zip and run the restore again.

So my server also got rolled back again after the ip change earlier today. I did the backup earlier this morning was playing up until like 30 mins ago, but for some reason not only is my server rolled back to like 1pm saves; it's also got another new ip? Was there some kind of update that was pushed but not stated again or is this just some issue with the servers?

My server got restarted and I lost everything. Everything got wiped. New IP, new everything. Im dumbfounded, 1 week of data all gone. Can't even restore backups as shown in the control panel. Doesn't work. Opened a ticket and now I'm just waiting.

1 hour ago, StealthyMartian said:

We pushed a fix out for the restores not taking effect. If you still see this problem check in the FTP client for a zip restore folder with 0kb. If one is there delete the zip and run the restore again.

Not sure why but the server isn't showing in the control panel anymore

15 hours ago, halldorr said:

I posted about this last night and instead of replying they removed my post thread. The communication on this has been terrible.

I ended up switching server hosts, deleting the posts was too much.