Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New Server, wont start

Shot

Just rented server, and trying to start it.  When i click start it thinks a moment and then nothing.  Server just says stopped.   What am I missing?  when renting servers shouldnt that be all thats needed is start, stop, reset? 

yea, i submitted a ticket. this is about to be the fastest return ever. if i wanted to troubleshoot and have issues i wouldn't be renting a server 

yea i had to create new server for it to start up.   but after playing for 10 min it is now stopping on me every min or so.  unplayable.

Just charge back I guess, they have every single customer in here having problems and they can't even be bothered to have someone post anything.

Only thing that works about this service is processing your credit card.

Guys please check this first before going any further. Mine would not get out of "Stopped" stage or not starting and this fixed it.

Steps:
1: Select "Yes, Run Update/Validate" option from the "Server Update" combo box. (drop down).
2: Then press the green "Save Settings & Restart Game Server" button at the bottom.
3: Let page do its thing and server should change to "Start" long as your config is good!

50 minutes ago, absolem said:

Just charge back I guess, they have every single customer in here having problems and they can't even be bothered to have someone post anything.

Only thing that works about this service is processing your credit card.

Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions which was posted earlier today. As another user has already posted in this thread, you will want to run a "Yes, Run Update/Validate" on the server. You can also send in a ticket, our support team is doing their best to keep up with the influx of new tickets, so response times may be a bit slower than usual! But we are doing our best to get to every ticket!

1 hour ago, Inflicties said:

I've done the run update/validate several times, but the server stops within a minute and a half of starting. That is not a working fix for me.

Try re-saving your Modify Server Config tool! If that still doesn't work send in a ticket so we can take a closer look!