Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server keeps going down

psi0nix

It'll be up long enough to show up on the recent server list and down again before being able to load into the game. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Yeah. I wish the people who run this stuff would either communicate what they're doing to fix these things or understand they're about to lose a bunch of customers because of the poor service. 

I get its a new game but dang. Hopefully they refund the time they've spent doing this to the customer.

4 minutes ago, ArtistSage said:

Yeah. I wish the people who run this stuff would either communicate what they're doing to fix these things or understand they're about to lose a bunch of customers because of the poor service. 

I get its a new game but dang. Hopefully they refund the time they've spent doing this to the customer.

Yeah, i think i've spent the same amount of time trying to get the server to work as playing on it. 

17 minutes ago, ArtistSage said:

We need clear communication and transparency. It's important to provide informative updates to those who joined my server, as simply saying 'I don't know' is not an effective way to address their concerns.

Edited by Darkbyte
bad grammar and vocab ;)

A fix that worked for me is checking off the Skip server updating option and the Clean SteamCMD Folder option. My server has stayed up without issues since. 

The issue I'm having is two of my players who use my server have corrupted save files. It's an easy fix if we had admin access on the FTP server. 

However; of course we don't have access so we're all sitting around waiting for a response from the non-existent staff.