Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Details stuck on "Unknown"

pigonbacon

After a server crash, the server had been stuck on "Unknown" with a constant loop of "active task running." This has been going on for a little more than eight hours now. The server is completely unusable, which is a real shame. I also haven't heard a response from my ticket in some time either.

I've seen others with this same issue.

As much as I'd hate to force a charge back, I might have to if this problem isn't resolved; and go to another provider. Is there any ETA on when this rolling knockout might be fixed?

I've had server crashes everyday,  server would also go down everyhour at peak time for everyone, I think game has had memory leaks.
I understand being early access and amount of servers running atm.

it has been very frustrating to say the least.

I don't mind the servers having hiccups, but being unable to play for a very large chunk of time - and not even being able to access my server information ("Active Task Running" means I'm locked to doing anything on it) is really disheartening.

As I've said, I'd *really* hate to do a charge back (*if* it comes to that), Survival Servers has been great to me the multiple times I've used them. A little transparency on this issue would be lovely. 😞

13 hours ago, pigonbacon said:

I don't mind the servers having hiccups, but being unable to play for a very large chunk of time - and not even being able to access my server information ("Active Task Running" means I'm locked to doing anything on it) is really disheartening.

As I've said, I'd *really* hate to do a charge back (*if* it comes to that), Survival Servers has been great to me the multiple times I've used them. A little transparency on this issue would be lovely. 😞

I hate doing it too but I already opened a claim on paypal because its been borderline unusable since I bought it.

I too have done a claim on Paypal to be refunded my money. I'd hate to do it, Survival Servers has been really good to me in the past, but my server was up for all of 5 minutes before it crashed again.

Best of luck on your endeavors, my friends. I won't be returning to Survival Servers, but I wish them the best of luck in the future.