Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server just STOPS

haibobby

Anyone else just getting kicked and the server Stops.

No indication as to why. 

I restart /save and load in, within a few minutes, STOPPED again.

Hit start, and it stops again.

Same here: 
I have no major 'change' to options from default other than the update/validate.

Mine stops, when I start it again it stays running for about 2-4 minutes but then stops.

A fix that worked for me is checking off the Skip server updating option and the Clean SteamCMD Folder option. My server has stayed up without issues since. 

The issue I'm having is two of my players who use my server have corrupted save files. It's an easy fix if we had admin access on the FTP server. 

However; of course we don't have access so we're all sitting around waiting for a response from the non-existent staff. 

And here we go again, has anyone heard from admin on this issue? I was hoping to hear from this by this point.... it's been over 24 hours that this same issue has been going on. 

Server stopping, trying to restart and it's just stuck on 'restarting' now.... *sigh*

This fixed my server:

I backed up everything from the server using FTP (Filezilla) and then reinstalled the server, after that I uploaded all the save files and such again. now it runs even better than before.

I had the same issue with the server stopping the minute I connected.

I assume it has an issue with not clearing it's cache logs or something? Might be why after a couple of days of uptime that it crashes.