Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Stuck waiting for server..

onedudesmind

Mine also having the same problem, ORDER # 488747

i pre ordered and now 8 hours later the server is still not up

Edit** 16 hours  now, i dont know how its okay to run a service like this

image.thumb.png.cf8e0c8ab18d5bc37134e6d4b0550492.png

I have the same issue still been waiting for my stuff to show up in the control panel but the invoice was paid and things are active. I submitted a ticket looking forward to setting things up :)

yea im stuck too, opened a ticket on it but since server instance isn't there all i can select is general or sales, so i have no clue how long that takes to be looked at since it took the payment and then just says its active but there is no server... 

account paid, server status active, Blank control panel screen not letting me know any info for my paid for server that i cannot use as well.

It's Sunday Morning and I just used Paypal to purchase a Palworld server. I've been stuck on this same screen now for over half an hour. You'd think after a few days this issue would be fixed/addressed.

Your business is literally setting up these servers and making the process smooth and easy. How is it this hard to have this process fully automated and working properly after a few days when this isn't the first game you guys have launched? I'm not trying to be mean or brash or ugly here, but what is it about this game that has all these Hosted Server Sites completely lost? Had to have a friend cancel with another site because it's been 2 days and they haven't even responded to his order or support ticket.