Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Editing My Dayz Overpoch server Help

JellyMan

Hello,

So i want to edit the map for my dayz server. I have the .sqf of the edited map i made; but i don't know where to put the .sqf and what to put in the .int file so it can find the map.

So hopefully you guys know what i mean and can help me when you get a chance!

Thanks,

Z

OK, I'm trying to make sense of this. From what I gather is that you went into the map editor and added some buildings, etc. to the Chernarus map. You have sqf file and you want to know where it goes? Should be pretty simple. Unpack your Server PBO. Create a folder and for this case we will call it buildings. Inside that newly created buildings folder you will place your sqf file. For this we will call it map.sgf. Now find the init folder. Inside that folder should be the file server_functions.sqf. Open that up and at the very bottom you would places this line:

//Server Additions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\map.sqf";

That should work.