Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

All settings reset when adding dino lvls

zzzacht

I put up a support ticket, but thought i would check here too. In my server config tool i was able to set player lvls to 250 and it saved and restarted the server just fine. However, when i try to set dino lvls to 300 and hit save, it restarts the server but resets all of my settings to default. Ive set it up twice now just to have 2 hours of work lost.. please helps. SERVER ID 8853

Every change i made was in the Modify Server Config tool. I have made no changes to the .ini file manually. Its the Modify Server Config tool that is resetting.

Did you click the save button at the bottom of the tool or did you X out and use the green save & restart button?

You must save any changes within the Modify Server Config using this button and not the green save & restart button:

S4h9fOJ.png

Yes, I clicked the orange save configuration button at the bottom of the config tools window. That is why i tried it twice, i thought i may have messed that up but i didnt.