Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

how long dose it take

EdwinD

Hi how long dose it take for the server to have to mods i picked when ordering my server ?? 

i tryed to suport a ticket to ask but it wont let me  and now i getting it failed to log in to meny times 

I'm assuming that you are talking about Arma 2 when you state about picking mods for your server. It takes up to 48 hours for the mods to be installed. As far as the bad version part, sometimes the server doesn't completely install when ordered. There could be several reasons for this, but I'm not going to list them. What I am going to do is try to help you get you into your server. First thing is run an update. Select the update on the control panel and hit the big green box at the bottom. Follow the on screen instructions. If that doesn't work, change you map. Example, you are running DayZ 1.8.6.1, switch to Epoch 1.0.5.1. Hit the button at the bottom again and follow the instructions. After it changes, switch it back to what you originally wanted, again hitting the button on the bottom and following the instructions. If that doesn't work then you can try to switch locations. If all else fails, make sure everything client side is good. Make sure your mods are up to date and not corrupt. If you're still having issues getting into your server, please provide more details so that I may hopefully be able to assist you further.

Tickets can take 12 to 24 hours and longer if you bump it. What's the ticket number and I'll pass it along to the support staff?