Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Tag will not work

Sami

So if I tag someone  so  he can help me bulid it will not let him it will say somthing like "unable to bulid plot pole near by " or "need a plot pole within 15 m"

Please help me

I'm running Arma 2 epoch

so i will give it a try and see if it works

i did every step and now when i try to join my server it says "wait for host" and nothing happens

oh btw about this step

STEP 7 (Modifying player_build.sqf, player_upgrade.sqf, and player_buildingDowngrade.sqf)

i found it in dayz_code by using FileZila by looking into the FTP

Is that the right way >>?

Everything you need would be in the mission and server PBO. With that being said, check your RPT for errors. That will tell you why your server is stuck at waiting for host.

Everything you need would be in the mission and server PBO. With that being said, check your RPT for errors. That will tell you why your server is stuck at waiting for host.

Where can I find RPT ? Sorry I'm lost

it worked yay but

I did eveything and yes now i can add or remove players but it still says to other player when they are added "you need a plotpole within 30m to bulid"

then you messed something up.

the only thing that i could think of is the player_build.sqf, player_upgrade.sqf, and player_buildingDowngrade.sqf they are not in my mission.pbo its in my Dayz_code under Action folder maybe thats why is not leting me or maybe cuz of the snap pro it has player_bulid in its folder and its the only thing in the mission.pbo that has something with building

Google the files you need on GitHub. Download them and place them in your mission folder. Remember where you put them cause you need to know the path. Open your compiles.sqf and search for the folders you need. Then all you have to do is change the path of those to the files you placed in your mission pbo. Or you can have survival install it for you.

Google the files you need on GitHub. Download them and place them in your mission folder. Remember where you put them cause you need to know the path. Open your compiles.sqf and search for the folders you need. Then all you have to do is change the path of those to the files you placed in your mission pbo. Or you can have survival install it for you.

What if i copy them from my Dayz_code action folder to my mission folder then change the path ?