Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

DZ.cfg keeps changing my map

FireManAndy

To fix this issue copy the serverDZ.cfg file within the admin folder and past it into the root of the FTP client (where the exe files are). Overwrite that file and then add this to your launch line.

-config=serverDZ.cfg

Make sure there is a space between the last item in the launch line and the above.

• 3 months later...

Dont use the restart buttons in the top right, refresh page before you start doing this. One time toggle (hit these 2 toggles EVERY SINGLE TIME you stop or restart your server) skip server update and skip save config , stop server , overwrite serverDZ.cfg with your edit version do the same w globals.xml and init.c 

now refresh your panel page click those 2 1 time toggles go to bottom of page and hit save and restart

Now from this point in dont ever touch the start or restart button in the top right , only use stop in the top right after checking those 2 1 time toggles and do the same before using the save and restart button at bottom . Forget those other 2 restart buttons exist . If you dont it sets ifs self back to vanilla config 

Yo thats pretty cool i always overwrite that file outside the admin as well butbi never added that to the launch line, when i get off work ill try adding that and see if it works cleaner than the merhod i posted for op :) if so ill start referring people to do it this way 🫡✅

• 4 weeks later...