Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Crashed - Status Unknown

missjennabee

Ticket #803597

Our server crashed and now status is "Unknown"... I can't start, stop or restart the server.

Just wanted to see when we might be back online? :) Thanks.

Edit: Server has been down for two three four hours, and the natives are getting a little restless. Any idea what the issue might be? Or, more importantly, any ETA on when we can expect to be back up?

End up moving the server to Seattle and then back to NY, is now online with the new IP, but it isn't allowing me to restore our database backup. Again. Is there something special I have to be doing to get the restore option to work properly? lol. Have tried with the server running, not running, attempted 5 different backup files. This is the third time now we've had issues restoring a backup.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Rolled back to Epoch 0.3.2.0, did the restore, then updated to 0.3.3.1 which worked. No clue why. Anyway. Think it's ok now.