Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Claiming Server on DZSA

BL00DPIG

I have followed the instructions for claiming my server I just bought but when claiming I get "Error claiming server: failed to validate claim - failed to query server: Timeout has occurred". The only thing I cannot do is change the server name on DZSA where it says "Please change the server name to:" It wont let me change from the default name. The server IS up and running. Ive entered the Server IP: Steam Query Port in the box but get the error every time. 

Normally this means there is something such as a mod or edit bugging the server out preventing it from fully loading. If the server is showing the start status and not the loading phase. Make sure you are updating the last number of the port number to an 8.

Ive figured it out but now I cant claim my server because I cant seem to change the server name without "by SurvivalServers.com" at the end of the server name.  "

Error claiming server: failed to validate claim - server name does not match claim request

I have it running now. Seems Survival Servers brands their servers. In order to claim the server via DayZSA Launcher, you will need to de-brand the server. I opened a ticket to Survival Servers and within 5 mins my server was de-branded. This allowed me to rename the server without "by SurvivalServers.com" at the end of my server name and claim my server on DayZSA Launcher page. 

OK. I would like to know what's going on here. I finally got the server to show up on DayZSA Launcher but is says its off line. I've contacted DayZSA support and they said its not on their end. I cant direct connect to this server through DayZ launcher nether. 

Untitled.jpg

On 2/25/2023 at 3:29 AM, BL00DPIG said:

I have followed the instructions for claiming my server I just bought but when claiming I get "Error claiming server: failed to validate claim - failed to query server: Timeout has occurred". The only thing I cannot do is change the server name on DZSA where it says "Please change the server name to:" It wont let me change from the default name. The server IS up and running. Ive entered the Server IP: Steam Query Port in the box but get the error every time. 

Make sure that your server settings are configured correctly, including the Steam Query Port and any firewall settings that may be blocking the validation process.

• 6 months later...
On 3/5/2023 at 11:19 PM, Ungthe said:

Make sure that your server settings are configured correctly, including the Steam Query Port and any firewall settings that may be blocking the validation process.

The problem stems from firewall settings. After resetting the settings, it worked normally.