Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cancellation policy?

snopes7

I got my Unturned server a day ago. It wouldn't start "instantly" as you advertise and 4 hours later someone replied to my support ticket and got it started. I put in another support ticket with additional questions and hours later someone answered, not the questions I asked, but answered the wrong question and ignored my other questions. I put in another support ticket saying I can't use the server. The server was never wiped from the prior owner and I refuse to go through all his files figuring out what to delete, Also the  console is spamming errors so badly, I can't even enter commands. That ticket has been unanswered now for 15 hours. Another support ticket later, I resubmitted everything but no response. I realize your policy says allow 24 hours for a support response but if I can't even use a brand new server, you would think that might take priority.

I really wanted to make this server work but I have now paid for a day and I can't even use the server.

What is the cancellation policy? Do I have to pay for the whole month though I can't use the server?

Do you have to also specify something specific with the permissions.config.xml file? I have my own in the ftp but every time the server starts, it is overridden with the default for that file.