Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

hardcap at 28027

Enigama

Just to clarify I HAVE read around, just very confused on this.

I set my server to go to lvl 150 for both players and dinos, yet now everything hardcaps at 28027 (around 66 lvls)

How do I fix this? I have read people say "go to game.ini and change expoverride" but never explain if I go to the servers game.ini (which I don't know how to edit or get to) or my steam ARKs game.ini :/

would like a clear cut explanation on how to do this, kinda dumb for all this stuff.

There's no hard cap, I removed the hard cap from the Modify Config tool, should work now, just hit the button again to save the new config.

oh so that glitch that happens when you can't get past that 28027 thing has finally been fixed?

What does it show in game on your exp bar, if it still shows max as 28027 then you will have reset the game.ini using the config tool and reboot the server to ensure that a new game.ini is loaded and that number will change to the required exp for the next level...  FYI it was not a setting that was actually in the modify config tool, but it was 2 lines of code in the game.ini

Right, this is what was fixed. If you hit the save button it will not add those 2 lines.

yea it finally passed 28027, but now it's stuck at about 104000 exp :/ which is about lvl 81 for players (out of 150) and 123 for dinos (out of 150).

Yet the server has an option to increase max level, because I'm sure 123 levels is far beyond vanilla levels for dinos xD

but for serious, the levels keep getting stuck as I've said before. All I did was add the extra levels in.