Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Hive Vendor Data

missjennabee

Quick question - Are we being allowed access to all of the data in our hive? I'm trying to change the vendor stock for the static (trade zone) vendors, but in the AI_Items ala Redis I'm only seeing 43 of 50 vendors (meaning only the dynamic vendors less the 7 static ones.) I tried to locate any other references to their stock in epoch's files, but all things direct back to the "AI_Items" in the hive. 

Just incase I was totally losing it, I did try changing the inventory of the listed vendors, just to see if it had any impact on the static vendors, but it did not. Soooo... Anybody know how I can get access to them?

Thanks in advance :)  -- Jenna

I'm using Redis Desktop Manager :) but as said above, only the dynamic vendors show up. It's listing 43 of 50 vendors, my 7 trade zone vendors do not appear in either the AI list or the AI_ITEMS. Where can I find the trade zone vendors specifically?