Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Hey

So at my traders when people buy cars and stuff they don't have a key some times.. not sure whats going on there and also dose someone have a set up so players can change how far they can see?

so i think it maybe infstar someone out there have a clue? its ever time some buys a car they get a key but it wont unlock the car they have not tell wait after reset then the key works

So at my traders when people buy cars and stuff they don't have a key some times.. not sure whats going on there and also dose someone have a set up so players can change how far they can see?

Never heard of not having a key when a car is bought. If you have the Infistar, there may be a setting in the AHconfig.sqf that is not correct. Maybe whatever scripts you have are not running correctly? If this is something you did we would need more info about your server like what mods your running, which map, that type of thing. If you had Survival Servers install scripts for you then you would need to create a support ticket and explain your problem. Info about view distance is here. Also, it would be better if your topic was related to your issue instead of Hey or Hello. You've made atleast 4 topic posts all with Hey or Hello.