Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Player Limit / Query Port?

Hi All - I did a quick search in regards to the two topics listed above but didn't find anything other than a post saying that the query port is 22516 - however when I put my IP:Port into the ArkServers.net website to claim it - it can't be queried.

My second question is about the player cap - I've specified and 80 player limit on my 100 slot server (did this in the .INI) but it still seems to come up as 100 slots, is there an alternative way I can reduce this cap?

You must use custom launch parameters to go around the player cap.

We don't recommend using arkservers.net, you can use Top Ark Servers which is linked here:

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1703-toparkserverscom-online-server-listings/

Thanks to the reply Sir! - so I should change (in the website control panel) (Sorry for such a noob question I guess)

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=*******?Port=******?QueryPort=*****?SessionName=PVPVE 24/7 10x XP|Taming|5x Gather?***MaxPlayers=100? ***********

To 

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=*****?Port=******?QueryPort=*****?SessionName=PVPVE 24/7 10x XP|Taming|5x Gather?***MaxPlayers=80?**********************