Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Day 3 of unplayable server

Fossil

My server still does not hold data afyer a restart. Admin cheat saveworld and autosave functions do not seem to work. Data holds while the server remains online but the moment it is taken down to update or restart it reverts to a save state from over 3 days ago now. Multiple tickets have gone unanswered for days now. Server 6561.

Admin worldsaves work perfectly fine, please read documentation here in the forums and if you are still stuck then we can walk you through it via support ticket.

Roll back issue should no longer be an issue, but if you feel that it is then this would also be resolved via support ticket.

Our support ticket response time is sitting around 2-3 hours for most tickets during business hours. There's no tickets that are "days old" right now in queue. The only possibility is that you've kept bumping your ticket which has placed your ticket effectively at the end of the line every time. We have a big bolded, red warning text saying exactly this right above each reply box window in the support ticket reply page.

That said, please private message me your ticket # if you would like and I will check up on it.