Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not coming up again

The server is not coming up again after i changed its host location from germany to france more then 3 hours ago.

What could be the reason of this?

Server id#7214

62.210.248.84:22715

the ticket is Ticket #263968

It'd be nice if this could be fixed asap as the server has been offline for a whole day and people keep asking where it is.

Especially since my previous ticket about a server transfer (Ticket #382785) went unanswered for 4 days, which led me to change host location myself instead

Since my first ticket was ignored for 4 days, it lead to me changing location myself. Which then led to the server never coming back up again i'd like to have this fixed in an hour and a half. Otherwise i'm changing host.

I have never been with a hosting company where they propose a day for a server transfer and then when you respond ignore you for 4 days. Untill now i was truly happy with the support you guys delivered, but this did it for me.

Since my first ticket was ignored for 4 days ...

You have bumped your ticket nearly every day (or multiple times a day) so it went to the end of the reply queue.

Right above the "reply" textbox, there is a big warning about bumping tickets and receiving delayed responses.

I've Skyped Peter your ticket # and we'll have a response shortly.