Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Purchased an used sever?

Kilk

Hi, 

I just purchased a sever from Survival Severs yesterday (July 12th, 2015). When I joined in it gave me a "message of the day" that went along the lines of "Welcome to Log Horizon Severs **Info. about sever** **Rules**  **Please contact  **Three different names** if you need any help on the sever".  I thought nothing of it as first, besides it being a small glitch and I changed the message of the day to relate to our sever. However after awhile of playing I happened upon a mega base which began to rain down fire on me from some automatic turrets. The owner of the sever and I managed to get into the FTP and learn how to delete the saved map files as to refresh the game, but it appears that the old sever host changed some of the sever settings around, such as the ex. booster and difficulty. We where wondering if there is anyway for us or the Survival Severs team to wipe and refresh the sever in case there were settings we didn't see altered. 

Respects, 

Kilk

~The Forbidden Lands Team