Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server stuck at Started and Loading for ages now

Hi

We wished t start afresh on our server so we followed what was on a previous post, i.e Just delete the map from SavedArks in FTP to start over.

Did that via FTP. Restarted server and now its been stuck at Started and loading for well over 1/2 hour now.

We do have the following in our Launch Parametres line , it shouldnt be causing issues as it was in before and working ok

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=62.210.101.35?Port=18415?QueryPort=18416?SessionName=Epro Survive | SurvivalServers.com?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=true?ShowMapPlayerLocation=true?ServerCrosshair=true?ServerPVE=true?DifficultyOffset=1

It was fully patched up to latest patch also.

Anyone have any ideas please?

FYI - Game server ID

GAME SERVER ID #6957

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks, had all been changed previously so that was not relevant passowrds etc.

Am trying to do a fresh start on server, have removed all files from SavedArks folder and restarted server yet it still loads up all characters and bases etc?? Am I missing anything ?

The SavedArks folder is totally empty , nothing in it whatsoever,

I've just bought an Ark server and only change the host name, password etc the basic stuff on the main screen. It's been saying 'Loading' since I bought the server and to be honest I think I'm going to just ask for a refund because this is ridiculous. How difficult is it for a server to work when only basic information has been changed on it? 

It also displays the Ark version as '???'

Tbh, ive been with a couple of server providers and for me these guys are good. The servers are normaly top notch. I dont know whether its server side or something to do with the patch/s.

Bear with them, when its running your server will be loverrrlyyyyyy.

Did you press the green bar at the base of the console btw? it updates then restarts your server ? just wondering,

I've just bought an Ark server and only change the host name, password etc the basic stuff on the main screen. It's been saying 'Loading' since I bought the server and to be honest I think I'm going to just ask for a refund because this is ridiculous. How difficult is it for a server to work when only basic information has been changed on it? 

It also displays the Ark version as '???'

Please read all of the forum pinned topics.

Here's one that is relevant to your issue:

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1615-stuck-on-loading-for-more-than-15-minutes-server-crashes/