Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Extended Game Options

Are these server settings that say they can be put in the command line mean they can be put in the start up parameters?

i.e. Taming Time

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594821545178117961/

You can edit these in your server's config file as well /ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/GameUserSettings.ini 

You can edit these in your server's config file as well /ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/GameUserSettings.ini 

I understand that. I would prefer to do it in the start params if i can, I dont like messing with the ini's. I'm just asking if thats possible.

Edit: Also, I cant access FTP for some reason. sent in a support ticket & cant find the ticket now :/.    Server#6552

I understand that. I would prefer to do it in the start params if i can, I dont like messing with the ini's. I'm just asking if thats possible.

Edit: Also, I cant access FTP for some reason. sent in a support ticket & cant find the ticket now :/.    Server#6552

The patch said they had to be done in the ini, not through launch parameters. Don't forgot the port, that was my issue.

The patch said they had to be done in the ini, not through launch parameters. Don't forgot the port, that was my issue.

The first section says "Can be changed Through Command Line", I wondering if that is the start up params. The second section says that they have to be changed through the ini. In the first section, is the taming speed & some other stuff.

"New options for ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsServer\GameUserSettings.ini (these can also be passed in as commandline):

New as of 179.0:

[serverSettings]
TamingSpeedMultiplier=1
HarvestAmountMultiplier=1
PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=1
PlayerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=1
DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier = 1
PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier = 1
DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier = 1
PlayerCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier = 1
DinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier = 1
DinoCountMultiplier=1
HarvestHealthMultiplier = 1
PvEStructureDecayDestructionPeriod = 0

[serverSettings]
MaxStructuresInRange=1300.000000
DayCycleSpeedScale=1
NightTimeSpeedScale=1
DayTimeSpeedScale=1
DinoDamageMultiplier=1
TamedDinoDamageMultiplier=1
PlayerDamageMultiplier=1.000000
StructureDamageMultiplier=1.000000
PlayerResistanceMultiplier=1.000000
DinoResistanceMultiplier=1
TamedDinoResistanceMultiplier=1
StructureResistanceMultiplier=1.000000
XPMultiplier=1.000000

New options for ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsServer\Game.ini (these can NOT be passed in as commandline, only supported via the INI):

New as of 179.0:
[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag=Bronto,SpawnWeightMultiplier=10.0,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=true,SpawnLimitPercentage=0.5)
DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag=Raptor,SpawnWeightMultiplier=0.1,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=false)

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
OverrideEngramEntries=(EngramIndex=0,EngramHidden=true)
OverrideEngramEntries=(EngramIndex=1,EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=10,EngramLevelRequirement=15,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideEngramEntries=(EngramIndex=2,EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=5,EngramLevelRequirement=20,RemoveEngramPreReq=true)"

I really wish that we could get a "for dummies" version of the above post.  For example, what is dino count multiplier?  I also would like to adjust the dino spawns, but really have no clue what those are.  What is the engram entries for?

Anyone figured out what the variables are for each command? would be nice to know what the max is since we already know what the base is, which is 1.

Having to restart you're server every time you wanna test something 1 point either way isn't very efficient.

Hey is this the option to make structures invulnerable? I'd like to turn structure vulnerablity on and off at certain times during the day.

What would the change be to make structures invulnerable?

StructureDamageMultiplier=????

Anyone figured out what the variables are for each command? would be nice to know what the max is since we already know what the base is, which is 1.

Having to restart you're server every time you wanna test something 1 point either way isn't very efficient.

Multipliers, if you want a faster/higher setting you go above 1. Scale, lower than 1 to slow down & higher to speed up.

Hey is this the option to make structures invulnerable? I'd like to turn structure vulnerablity on and off at certain times during the day.

What would the change be to make structures invulnerable?

StructureDamageMultiplier=????

There is a plugin you can add that is posted on the forum here somewhere but you could just turn up StructureResistanceMultiplier=.

There is a plugin you can add that is posted on the forum here somewhere but you could just turn up StructureResistanceMultiplier=.

What does that do?

If I set to 2 and people give up because it takes to long to take down structures?

StructureResistanceMultiplier=2

Also do I have to stop server to do this?

What does that do?

If I set to 2 and people give up because it takes to long to take down structures?

StructureResistanceMultiplier=2

Also do I have to stop server to do this?

Yes, you need to restart. Try 1.5,1.25 etc...