Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server stuck on stopped Again.

Guys plz this is getting rather frustrating now . for at least the 4th time in the last week i have updated my server and after being done it is stuck on Stopped.

i'm paying the most expensive package you have for a 100 slot server and i'm starting to get extremely frustrated with these issues. i have done my research and spoke to many other ppl i know who are also running their own servers and they don't seem to be getting half the problems we are getting atm

server id 5653

and i know im going to have to update and restart later today again after the patch i'm hoping it doesn't happen again .

Ticket #321381

Edit: i have just deleted everything inside the savedark folder in the ftp files as i wanted to do a full server wipe today to coincide with today's patch. as far as im aware this should not cause an issue . and like i said its been happening for the last week quit a lot anyway and on the other occasions i have done nothing but just update and restart.

Edit: 5 Hours later still not working or any response.  im the type of guy who expects service when i pay for it so if this is not sorted by the time the new patch happens i'm canceling with you guys.

EDIT: So ive got server back up by changing location which is just a pain in arse as i'm now running from a center which apparently is not ddos protected .  although it sais version ???  so not sure whats going on there  . im really not happy atm guys  

i've canceled with you .  im sick of this rubbish i've had custom launch since i started with you . it was fine until a few days ago since one of the updates and now its constantly having this problem after updating . no ive not changed any of the parameters that where working fine before . 

and ryan did address the issue with me once before your correct but that was because the server stopped after a update not because i had changed anything in the parameters.