Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Be carefull !!!!!

Ecka

New hacks?

Nope but the charachter import is kinda bugged actually

It allow to :

Create a char on local server

Make it 60 with ( 1000 trex level 100)

Save the char and upload on a private one (even if you have disabled the download ark data it work : /)

And i let you immagine what someone can do with this

character / dino - DUPE, CHEAT, AUTOUPDATES
Hey so i was investigating the Tribe Download function and you can practically make your own server get yourself lvl60, tons of dinos and transfer it to another server. That i think is well known, but you can also duping characters and dinos to another servers or on actual server. just by copying the save files all over again. ( 1x dino > 2x > 4x > 8x > 16x ) So some people can go with insta lvl 60 + 1000 dinos to some server and do messy things. 

I thought this feature will be more secured or even there will be cloud so this couldnt happen. Also if i disable the Tribe Download function players are still able to download their characters and dinos without an option of getting back on the server. So this feature should be disabled too.

---

There should be some option to safe auto-shutdown feature that will allow to autoupdate server by script at scheduled time. I can just kill the process and do it like that isnt much safe solution.

I have to do ingame: cheat saveworld, cheat quit ( then games will crash with popup message ).

- So if my client gets updated first, i cant even get on the server ( RCON will fix this but not the autoupdates )