Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

The FTP for these servers...Also updating,

I used to run a gameserver company myself (Largely Linux based). Any reason why your FTP is currently operating in -Bytes- per second? Was estimating like 4 days to back up SavedArks. Was slow before but this isn't even slow, it wasn't holding a connection even with the speed it transfered.

The other thing is I updated this server atleast 4 times to get 172.4, it always says 172.3 on steam and your cpanel, I've removed steampps folder (Which I should not have to do) and no joy. I'm hoping they simply did not update the version number, but, considering what this patch fixes I'm not keen on risking.

Regarding FTP - this is something we can look at via support ticket to iron out why it's slow for you.

We can zip up your SavedArk directory and provide you a backup copy until our backup/restore/export/import tool is completed.

Regarding the updating issue - that would need a support ticket to check into.