Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Horrific lag and server randomly stopping

The lag has been steadily getting worse on my server the last few days. With players rubberbanding all over the place. Even with resetting the servers for updates its not ever getting better. Given the nature of this game crashes and reset are taking a huge toll on my player base because people are losing their characters, dinos, and supplies. Is there any fix incoming for stability because other servers aren't having this problem?

dallas server for me ping is 150+ ms with a 60ms download and 10mbs upload and im in alabama... i dont know eather.

Yeah my server is in dallas too. ping spikes to 150 regularly 

im switching to new york for the time being ive saved all my FTP data will see what happens, the admins havent posted here in the last 24 hours. I almost feel like eather they are REALY hard at work or take sundays off ;)