Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Be carefull admins

Ecka

Someone just release a cheat who actually work on single player 
but a dev answer this 
Drake  [développeur]  
Note: the cheats released are only pertinent to singleplayer --- cheat to your heart's content if you're only affecting your own experience. Our servers are designed, to the maximum extent, to be server authoritative about all gameplay. Hence why they are rather RAM and CPU hungry, they are simulating everything to be accurate ;) 

That said, unofficial servers that allow ARK Data Downloads (which by default are enabled) do open the door to hacked character/items/dino data being imported ;)

I suggest you this post https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1372-admin-commands/

And this command to prevent a trouble

NoTributeDownloads – Disable downloading external items/characters/dinosaurs into this ARK. 

No it's actually good for people to let them import/export char

i was talking for all of us (servers admins) .

I just put the command for prevent people to come on the server with cheated char

ps: i just create a local char and put 50 guns and all engrams on it and just import this one on a other server

And i found myself with the char on a fresh server with all the guns and all engrams

This is why i suggest to block this