Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Issue after Issue

I hesitate to post, because I would like the ticket system to work. I restarted my server about an hour ago, after intense lag felt by everyone on the server for about an hour prior.  Servers are supposed to be up about 5-10 minutes after an update has been made, and that's fine and dandy. After waiting for 30 someodd minutes with about 20 people yelling at me through various methods to get the server back online, I finally tried to restart the server again(mind you, it had been
'Started' with 0/30 slots the entire time)  This was 30 minutes ago.  It seems kinda silly to pay for a server that can't be easily started/stopped.  I've been defending everyone messaging me on steam about how everything is screwed up in their control panels(My server is the infamous Jurassic Ark server people were having issues with a couple days ago).

So I just wanted to say that I'm not quite sure whats happening behind the scenes here, but its currently messing up ~30-40 people's gaming experiences at least once a day on my server.

M

Really shouldn't have to resort to Forums to get a response.  Tickets

992288 328285

Both tickets have received a preliminary response, but 0 follow up, the first from today, the second from yesterday.

Server ID: