Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

My server has never been up. I pre-ordered before release.

Looking for some help from the staff here. I put in a support ticket but never got a ticket # or an e-mail or anything. I've done everything listed to try. Server has never been up once. I spoke to someone live on the chat the day before release and was guaranteed about 2 hours and server would be up after release. 

I realize stuff happens but geez... there are PLENTY of other server hosts with servers up right now. Spending as much money as I have here I feel like the server should be up at this point... 

No support ticket # because I never received one but my server is #5783. 

I have a huge Twitch and YT community that can't play while everyone else already is and it's pretty depressing. Could I please get some help here?

Wes

Hey Wes,

We're sorry that you seem to have had a bad experience with us. If you try sending another support ticket or emailing support that'd be great. Once again we apologise for any inconvenience that this down time has caused.

I just submitted another ticket. I can't get a ticket number because it won't let me log in to check the status of the ticket. I'm going to support from the control panel while I'm already logged in. 

I keep getting access denied when trying to check a support ticket status/number. I have no idea of any other way to find the ticket #. 

This is getting to be really frustrating.

Wow nevermind.  Steam server browser was showing me another server I run but showing it in the Ark game category even though it's a space engineers server. 

Support said my server is up. It still is NOT up.

Ok we managed to get online. 

Heads up. Adding the server to favorites on Steam does NOT work. It shows the server as offline. If you instead, go to the regular browser on steam for servers and change the filter to the Ark game filter, you can find the server alphabetically in the list by the name it has been named. It shows the same IP and everything. 

The weird thing is that even adding THAT server to favorites, in the favorites window, it will not work. It shows not responding. I can join via the regular server browser though. 

We're experiencing horrendous ping though considering I'm in Dallas and it's SUPPOSED to be on the Dallas servers. Ping is around 200'ish.

Heads up. Adding the server to favorites on Steam does NOT work. It shows the server as offline. If you instead, go to the regular browser on steam for servers and change the filter to the Ark game filter, you can find the server alphabetically in the list by the name it has been named. It shows the same IP and everything. 

The weird thing is that even adding THAT server to favorites, in the favorites window, it will not work. It shows not responding. I can join via the regular server browser though. 

We're experiencing horrendous ping though considering I'm in Dallas and it's SUPPOSED to be on the Dallas servers. Ping is around 200'ish.

adding your server to the steam fav is not just copy and paste your ip and port. You will need to add +1 to your port. Example 100.100.100.10:18315

You will need to add the following in steam 100.100.100.10:18316 <------------- Added +1 digit.        Value uses a different protocol.

adding your server to the steam fav is not just copy and paste your ip and port. You will need to add +1 to your port. Example 100.100.100.10:18315

You will need to add the following in steam 100.100.100.10:18316 <------------- Added +1 digit.        Value uses a different protocol.

Hey Jason. I did that. I also have a Rust server and a Space Engineers server added on there like that. They are working. The Ark server finally did show up on the favorites list after probably... 3 hours of the server being up.