Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

leaving this here

after multiple checkups, updates on the server and testing connectivity from multiple points accross the globe i have found out that some weird things are going on with these servers.

I updated and nothing happens, can't connect no nothing even after following the guides and tips that are on these forums.

doing some simple tests tell me that the server is blocking all connections, all ports are blocked (port in control panel and the +1 port are both closed)

i asked some friends from the US and Australia to perform the same tests and they came back with the same results.

This is all done in less then 24 hours.

i asked for a refund and this was my first and last server i had here for sure.

after multiple checkups, updates on the server and testing connectivity from multiple points accross the globe i have found out that some weird things are going on with these servers.

I updated and nothing happens, can't connect no nothing even after following the guides and tips that are on these forums.

doing some simple tests tell me that the server is blocking all connections, all ports are blocked (port in control panel and the +1 port are both closed)

i asked some friends from the US and Australia to perform the same tests and they came back with the same results.

This is all done in less then 24 hours.

i asked for a refund and this was my first and last server i had here for sure.

So your server never came online at all?

After a few hours of an open ticket I finally can connect to my Server. But it is lagging. Lagging more than the other ARK Servers out there. Staff member told me it's because of it's early Access.

I am waiting for patch 1.7 and if nothing changes I want a refund as well.

Btw: My Server is located in Germany.

the server was online for a couple of hours. was able ot login and play, after a session of about 3-4 hours i went to bed, came back about 8 hours later to continue and couldn't get the server to work anymore. been going at this for a couple hours before finally making the decision to submit a ticket.

submitted a ticket and all of a sudden everything magicly works again after a reply from them.

just checked the ports aswell which are now open where they weren't before. So yeah this is no way to keep clients. 

Sooo, it's 1.7 now. I updated the Server and connected. Ran around. Punched a few trees. There are still high lagg Spikes every few seconds.

I am now asking for a refund.

Let me know your guys support ticket #. I'll check on the lag and get you squared away.

You can always switch locations if you are having issues with lag as a temporary workaround. I know that it's not ideal, but it is a temporary fix if you can't wait a few hours for our support staff to respond to your ticket.