Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

So Begins the Ticket Waiting Game...

I absolutely love this host for servers. You guys have a decent network, good performance, amazing prices, etc. But you're severely lacking in the ticket responses. I sometimes find myself waiting in upwards to 48 hours for a response to a very IMPORTANT problem.

I'm not entirely sure you guys seem to care much or take it serious that we can't wait forever to get our server fixed. Every MINUTE my server is down, I lose people from my community. People get pissed, and they leave to find someone who has a server running.

I'm screwed right now because my server wont start. It's stuck at stopped. Submitted a ticket going on three hours now and nothing. You guys need to understand that this is a MAJOR problem and needs to be resolved far sooner than 3 hours. I imagine based on past experiences that I wont likely see this server up until at LEAST tomorrow. If you can't handle the ticket load, please hire more people to act as representatives. Even low end mods to do SOMETHING.

I'm disappointed right now. I didn't care one bit about the problems with the server files, the devs dropping the ball, etc. But this server not working, and your slow responses to tickets are on you guys. I don't blame you for other peoples mistakes. But this is getting out of hand now.

Ticket #554603

I was literally just replying as you typed this message out. You are very right, our support time has been dropping the last day but we have cut down a substantial amount of tickets due to things running a lot smoother today with our available stock, performance tweaking, bringing new servers online, and finally getting the (very UNdocumented) game up and running smoothly. We're also in the process of bringing on more support techs in EU and US, we should have two new employees soon. Appreciate taking the time to write this.