Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

7 days server update

Zac Sharp

How do we update our server to Alpha 20.2?  Our clients updated, so we cannot connect.  I have not seen anywhere on your website to control the game version.  Nor have I found it in your wiki.  Also, I tried several times to complete a ticket, once I hit submit, it does not appear to create a ticket, or give me a ticket number, it goes back to the first create or check a ticket page. Tried to create an account or sign in to the ticketing system rather than submitting as a guest, and got the same thing, right back to the front page of the ticket system.

Thanks, 

Zac

I am having this same issue. For right now my friends and I changed our steam version back to 20.1 stable. I submitted a support ticket last night and got a reply this morning that we can update our servers from the "options" menu on the control panel, however I haven't seen that tab. I asked for clarification. Could it be in the FTP menu? If you find out anything Zac please let me know ha ha. Hopefully they will get back to me shortly to help clarify. 

Mugi

In the control panel, there is a drop down box that is titled "7 Days Updater", in that box select "Yes, Run Update" and press the large green update/restart button to update the server! You will want to check off the "Skip Save Config" checkbox if you have any edits made to your ServerConfig.xml to prevent the update from installing a fresh config file.