Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

I can't access my server from the panel

I ordered a server and paid for it hours ago.  Now you are emailing and tweeting and posting here that servers are up yet i still get a 500 error when trying to access my server from the panel. I can't change any settings or even see the name of the server I supposedly have. 

I am getting a blank white screen when i click my server.

Same here in chrome and firefox, in IE i get 500 error. I assumed it was because the servers werent up earlier but now apparently it is working. 

I changed my server location to New York (from LA) and did the update as was posted on twitter and I cannot access my FTP and my Control Panel is saying my server is "Status: Unknown"

Did the fact I set it to move to New York screw things over for me?

I changed my server location to New York (from LA) and did the update as was posted on twitter and I cannot access my FTP and my Control Panel is saying my server is "Status: Unknown"

Did the fact I set it to move to New York screw things over for me?

when I moved server and updated like 5 hours ago I was no longer able to see my control panel, it just errors out.

My game server is 5855 if that helps

Lol when my server finally worked and I never got to set a password on it, it filled up in seconds lol. then I added a password to the field now my server wont appear

OK... getting a bit frustrated... still just click on the server name to go to control panel and......................................................... see below.

How many of you with white screens are using New York as your server destination? I noticed one person said they switched from LA to New York and mine is based in New York and I've had this HTTP error 500 or blank white page since I rented my server 7 hours ago. So are you guys even doing anything to fix this? Silence is a rather piss poor reflection of business etiquette.

I had all kinds of issues and did post some tickets. I have since seen everything come together and start working for me.

Only issue I had was I was in France and that wasnt working for me. I finally was able to swtich to the LA server base and now I have the white screen again when picking my server from the control panel.

I will hang tight and see what gets fixed next.

Keep at it guys.

Brian

Hello Guys,

We apologise for the current delay, we are currently working as quick as we can to resolve everyone's issues! We ask that you bare with us during this time as we are currently receiving a large volume of support tickets!

Thank you for your patience.

- Cameron