Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Lost Island new server not starting

I am updating the server for you, this should install the files needed for the first boot. It should be ready in about 30 minutes, although it may take a bit longer due to the new update and map dropping. Many users are pushing updates out.

18 minutes ago, Christopher Morrison said:

1 more question, So, I have gotten into The Island and Lost Island shows up in the server screen from in game but I click it and it starts to load up and goes to the home screen of ark and brings up the Crystal Isles Steam page. I am really confused lol

Have you downloaded the Lost Island map on Steam?

Head to this link to download the map! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1691800/Lost_Island__ARK_Expansion_Map/?curator_clanid=8729288

34 minutes ago, Christopher Morrison said:

Stupid ark didn't download the map with the update derp.... Any idea on the config question?

I did not see that question, do you use the modify config tool or do you use the Advanced config section?

17 hours ago, Amphitryon said:

Good evening fine folks just purchased a new lost isles server at 7pm have not been able to play one bit tried reinstall and everything I’m not sure what info is needed 

Please submit a support ticket and we can help you out, I cannot find a server under the forum username.