Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ingame Admintool menu

Soo, bought my server earlier today and fought with host areas to actually get it up, got it working and everything, but now, I cannot access my admintool antihack menu, I have entered the UID from my arma2 profile, as per every video told me to do, and still, it doesn't work. Not sure if I'm just unlucky or if I'm just missing something

This has been discussed in another topic. I think that the version that Survival is using is not working and they are trying to contact infiSTAR but no luck. I have my own antihack and some of the latest versions that were sent to me did work but not for all so I simply reverted to the working copy that I do have. Unfortunately, the one that does work for me will not work for the latest DayZ, only for Epoch.

Hi Bilco,

I switched my server over to Epoch and installed my previous server and mission pbos. But I can't get the Antihack to come up either. Do you know where I can get updated antihack files and how I can install them on the SS server?

Thanks!

Vladick

Hi Bilco,

I switched my server over to Epoch and installed my previous server and mission pbos. But I can't get the Antihack to come up either. Do you know where I can get updated antihack files and how I can install them on the SS server?

Thanks!

Vladick

infistar.de or anyone who may be an authorized reseller. I know for sure that if you purchase it from infistar himself, it comes with the BE files and install instructions.

Yeah, I already purchased it from SS but it doesn't work. Just thought you might have something I could use. But I get that you can't give me something you purchased from Infistar.

Yeah, I already purchased it from SS but it doesn't work. Just thought you might have something I could use. But I get that you can't give me something you purchased from Infistar.

Email him directly. Tell him your issues. He may need a copy of your RPT.

As Bilco said, if you are having issues with the antihack not working, please email us directly and we will fix it ASAP. Please make sure you include your username or game server id.

• 3 weeks later...

As Bilco said, if you are having issues with the antihack not working, please email us directly and we will fix it ASAP. Please make sure you include your username or game server id.

ASAP? My antihack hasn't worked for two months and I bitched about it for a month and a half before giving up! Please see ticket 600615. BTW, Bilco is suggesting that I email Infistar, not SS.