Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Bornholm version?

malbogia

So as the topic states does anyone know or if the mod/admin can clarify what version of bornholm you guys are using on the servers?  when i search my server in A3launcher for bornholm 1.3 it doesn't come up, but comes up in 1.2.  apparently there is a bug with the bikey that lets people join a bornholm server no matter what version they have but i have people joining with version 1.2 but i'm almost positive the server is running 1.3 due to the way the ai interact with their surroundings

• 2 weeks later...

Did you find a solution as I seem to be having same problem...I checked version that was installed on server...def 1.3 so I edited File name to match map installed by A3 Launcher in Main Arma3 Directory (@Bornholm13) and changed my Launch Parameter to match...but im still having same prob...

We seem to be having a problem where the wrong map is being called/used.

(@Bornholm seems to refer to version 1.2 of map) and

(@Bornholm13 seems to refer to version 1.3)

in server main directory you have named your map folder @Bornholm which in most launchers calls the old map which is not epoch compatible...

But when you rename folder to the(what seems to be common for 1.3v) @Bornholm13 and change startup params to match..

It still seems to ignore the call for the newer map.

In most cases the launchers make players download old map  and lets them join the server...

now this normally wouldn't be problem...but old map is not compatible with epoch and has a few building changes,

and as ive told some regular players to use Arma 3 to get onto server while we try to find fix (as you manually select mods to use)

you Now have players effectively joining server using 2 different map versions...

could you please advise.....

• 2 weeks later...

Our @Bornholm is version 1.3

Please test our default Bornholm install by switching maps from the control panel and then switching back to a Bornholm install.

Have @Bornholm contain the 1.3 Bornholm files and then try and load in, it will work.

I would recommend http://survivallauncher.com

• 2 weeks later...