Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Having a Couple Issues Here...

Primus Palus

I created my account on the support "site" (same e-mail as this account here). It said I needed to confirm it and when I checked my e-mails, nothing. I submitted a ticket to that affect #877479 but the response I got didn't address that at all. I'm again unable to access that ticket so I have to resort to adding a new ticket (which I don't want to do).

The second issue is that debranding for a Reign of Kings server was not an option at purchase. Nor is it an option after the fact. If I go to my account, and then "Addons" the dropdown box is white and will not drop my server down. So I can't debrand it. I realize this will be an additional cost (albeit lame that it's nearly half the cost of the server). But I have NO OPTION for that. 

So basically I need two things:

1. My account to either be authorized on the support system (using my same e-mail as here on the forums and with my account for the game server).

2. Have the option to add debranded be made available. 

Hope that makes sense. Like I said, the reply I got in the ticket didn't address either of these two issues and it's slightly frustrating at this point. Everytime I need to reply I'd end up having to submit a new ticket which I don't want to do.

• 3 weeks later...

1. My account to either be authorized on the support system (using my same e-mail as here on the forums and with my account for the game server).

2. Have the option to add debranded be made available.

Both of these issues are resolved. Let me know if you run into any other issues.