Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Trader Help

hey guys, i'm trying to figure out how to add things like the M107, AH64, M1A1 tank, and other things to the hero/bandit trader. They aren't in the trader tool list so how do i add them? Thanks for the help in advance

You running traders mission side or PHPmyAdmin? If you're running the infiSTAR, you'll have to edit that as we so players don't get kicked when the get killed.

Well crap i'm officially lost lol.  I do have infistar, but thats about as much as i can tell you. I've never edited the traders before on any servers i've ran

What server type are you running like Overpoch or Epoch? If you're running Overpoch, you most likely have traders mission side. If you are using Zupa's coin system, it wouldn't matter cause it's all mission side. If you are just running Epoch, most likely it's all done in the PHPmyadmin.

Yea im running epoch. I haven't done the coin system yet, eventually i want to. Im new to the more in depth aspects of this. Mostly i can only do the basic scripts. If you have some time and skype id appreciate any help