Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

[Mod Install Guide] Vehicle Tow

This is by far the best and easiest to configure towing mod out there to my knowledge. 

This is all done by class, weight. So your Truck can no longer tow a Ural, but, will know the difference between that and an ambulance or Hummer.

Easy Mods by Merlin777

I try to make installations quick and simple. Following is based on Assumptions you know how to install mods and have the necessary tools to do so. If you need assistance Please Contact me on here.

Step 1: Download Attached file provided

Step 2: Unzip the Folder downloaded, double click on TTL_fnc, you will see another folder with same name. Remove that and place in your mission pbo folder called "mods". If you do not have mods folder create one. (things are much easier this way)

Step 3: Open up your config folder in your mission pbo and open modconfig.sqf

Step 4: Place in there the following:

//TTL Towing

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "mods\TTL_fnc\TTL_Init.sqf";

Pack pbo and upload! That is it. You are done. You can now enjoy a normal towing system. If you want to configure what vehicles can tow you have that option too and you can also change the weight it can be allowed to tow.

Thanks and hope This helps Somebody :)

TTL_fnc.zip