Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Battleye Problem

Hi, every time me or someone joins my server when I have battleye enabled you get a script restriction for almost everything. I can't even click the server control button in the lobby or I'll get kicked due to a script restriction. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?

Update you filters. That's not difficult. All you need to know is what you are running and a quick google search should point you to the correct github. If you're running 1.8.4.1 and you have infiSTAR you'll need to update your filters as well.

All of my scripts are added in fine. Even when I have new map pbo files battleye still does this. The map I am having problems with right now is Overpoch Chernarus.

I'm sure your scripts added are fine but sometimes you need to make BE filter adjustments. Have you added anything new lately? Maybe SS added a new infiSTAR update and those filters may possibly be bad.

Did you install the BE filters that came with it? How new of a version is it? If you did install the filters, you may need to contact infiSTAR about the filters.

I've attached the default BattlEye scripts for Overpoch with / without infiSTAR, you can start from here and then make your BE adjustments from scratch.

I would delete all of the *.log files in the Admin/BattlEye directory before doing this.

Overpoch no infiSTAR.zip

Overpoch infiSTAR.zip