Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Editing Trader Prices

Is there any reason i cannot edit the prices of the items in the traders? I try to edit them in the sql databse but it seems to make no change ingame. For example i will change 

7492 ["vil_APS",1] 1000 [2,"ItemGoldBar",1] [1,"ItemGoldBar",1] 0 489

trade_weapon 

To 

7492 ["vil_APS",1] 1000 [3,"ItemGoldBar",1] [2,"ItemGoldBar",1] 0 489

trade_weapon 

But it seems to make no difference ingame 

If i am being a complete idiot on how to change the prices don't feel bad about telling me. I am still learning all of this so it is very possible i am completely wrong about how to do it.

Just from looking at what you posted I am going to assume that you're running overpoch. With that out of the way, your traders are mission side, meaning your edit is in your mission pbo. Just like if you were using Zupa coin system, it's all mission side. It should be in the Cfg folder. If I'm totally wrong and your not running overpoch, tell me what you got and we will go from there.

Bilco, I have one more question for you. How do you get rid of the "Dayz Epoch Napf" in the bottom left hand corner of the screen? i am guessing there is something in a config file somewhere but i cant seem to find it.

I'm currently at work so this is a shot in the dark, unpack your mission pbo. You'll see the init.sqf. Open that in notepad ++, and maybe around line 12 or 15 you should see server name and "dayz epoch Napf", and change that to whatever you want. If you set it to look like "" meaning nothing in the quotations than there will be no server name which is on the bottom left corner of the screen.

Now that I'm home, the top portion of your init.sqf should look similar to this.

/*    
    For DayZ Epoch
    Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance =    11;                    //The instance
dayZ_serverName = "";                  //This is where you will edit the server name on line 11
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;