Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

PlotManagement NEED HELP

Sami

So i added PlotManagement to my server and it works but the thing is player that are near it can't show or even me the guy who placed it so I played around and moved things i got it working where you can see yourself or the people near you and when you add them to it they can't build it says it needs a plot

i used this first

https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement

At this Step

STEP 3 (Modifying compiles.sqf)

Add

/*Plot*/

PlotGetFriends = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotGetFriends.sqf";

PlotNearbyHumans = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotNearbyHumans.sqf";

PlotAddFriend = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotAddFriend.sqf";

PlotRemoveFriend = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotRemoveFriend.sqf";

/*Plot End*/

I tried it the first time but did not show players near so i had to move this STEP 3 to my fn_selfActions.sqf and it worked i can see players near but after adding them they can't build so any idea how to fix it ???

So i added PlotManagement to my server and it works but the thing is player that are near it can't show or even me the guy who placed it so I played around and moved things i got it working where you can see yourself or the people near you and when you add them to it they can't build it says it needs a plot

i used this first

At this Step

Add

/*Plot*/

PlotGetFriends = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotGetFriends.sqf";

PlotNearbyHumans = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotNearbyHumans.sqf";

PlotAddFriend = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotAddFriend.sqf";

PlotRemoveFriend = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotRemoveFriend.sqf";

/*Plot End*/

I tried it the first time but did not show players near so i had to move this STEP 3 to my fn_selfActions.sqf and it worked i can see players near but after adding them they can't build so any idea how to fix it ???

i used this first

At this Step

Add

/*Plot*/

/*Plot End*/

Check your RPT log. If there's nothing in there than you obviously missed a step somewhere or did not edit something correctly.

i used this first

At this Step

Add

/*Plot*/

/*Plot End*/

Check your RPT log. If there's nothing in there than you obviously missed a step somewhere or did not edit something correctly.

i used this first

At this Step

Add

/*Plot*/

/*Plot End*/

RPT log? how do i check it do i need to download something to use so i can check it?

i used this first

At this Step

Add

/*Plot*/

/*Plot End*/

RPT log? how do i check it do i need to download something to use so i can check it?

i used this first

At this Step

Add

/*Plot*/

/*Plot End*/

You can view it in your control panel where you see FTP details. Then click Admin, then arma2oaserver.RPT. You would look for anything that says error. Most likely towards the bottom.

i used this first

At this Step

Add

/*Plot*/

/*Plot End*/

You can view it in your control panel where you see FTP details. Then click Admin, then arma2oaserver.RPT. You would look for anything that says error. Most likely towards the bottom.

I found like 489 errors they all are the same but its for WAI and it says like this

_max_distance = (_max_distance>

19:50:27 Error Undefined variable in expression: _class

19:50:27 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\custom_publish_vehicle.sqf, line 41

19:50:27 Error i

do you think its breaking my plotmanagement ?

how do i fix it ??

I found like 489 errors they all are the same but its for WAI and it says like this

19:50:27 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\custom_publish_vehicle.sqf, line 41

how do i fix it ??

how do i fix it ??

Look at my signature. I'll be around tomorrow.

how do i fix it ??

Look at my signature. I'll be around tomorrow.

So...did you get this working yet?

No I tried everything the only thing that does not make senses this step

"STEP 7 (Modifying player_build.sqf, player_upgrade.sqf, and player_buildingDowngrade.sqf)

ALL THREE OF THESE FILES NEED THE SAME EDIT, MAKE SURE YOU DO ALL FILES!!!!

Find"

I found player_build.sqf and i modified it

but player_upgrade.sqf, and player_buildingDowngrade.sqf no where to be seen i looked everywhere but could not find it maybe this is what makes it not working

"STEP 7 (Modifying player_build.sqf, player_upgrade.sqf, and player_buildingDowngrade.sqf)

Find"

but player_upgrade.sqf, and player_buildingDowngrade.sqf no where to be seen i looked everywhere but could not find it maybe this is what makes it not working

Find"

I don't have the page up right now but it also says about moving them and make sure you change the paths. You're not looking in the right spot and this script is harder to add when you have other scripts added in. It's easier to tweak and modify like that. I suggest adding it in just after single currency if that's what you have. There are a lot of bugs with this...

Find"

I don't have the page up right now but it also says about moving them and make sure you change the paths. You're not looking in the right spot and this script is harder to add when you have other scripts added in. It's easier to tweak and modify like that. I suggest adding it in just after single currency if that's what you have. There are a lot of bugs with this...

Find"

I don't have single currency on my server and what do you mean lot of bugs?

are you talking about the link i gave you or the single currency ???

Find"

I don't have single currency on my server and what do you mean lot of bugs?

are you talking about the link i gave you or the single currency ???

I mean it's not easy to get scripts working with others. It's not as easy as just following instructions from the github. You have to understand code and what makes things work together.

I mean it's not easy to get scripts working with others. It's not as easy as just following instructions from the github. You have to understand code and what makes things work together.

I know that but the only thing that is a problem now is when i add player to the plot they can't build unless i tag them as friendly looked around but nothing so far

I know that but the only thing that is a problem now is when i add player to the plot they can't build unless i tag them as friendly looked around but nothing so far

What other scripts are you running? If you still having issues, you didn't do something correctly. Did you look on the epoch forums to see if anyone else has the same problem as you?