Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Battleye Problem

Cole24

Im talking about Dayz Epoch Arma 2. What I meant was what do I have to put in the worldspace area as the coordinates to get an object like a tent or an ammo box to spawn someplace random on the map.

Im talking about Dayz Epoch Arma 2. What I meant was what do I have to put in the worldspace area as the coordinates to get an object like a tent or an ammo box to spawn someplace random on the map.

O_o my bad i thought you were talking about arma 3 lol. sorry.

There is a mod let me grab it for you. We really do need a arma 3/arma 2 section Dx

O_o my bad i thought you were talking about arma 3 lol. sorry.

There is a mod let me grab it for you. We really do need a arma 3/arma 2 section Dx

Yea, and ok that would be great. Thanks for the help. If this works I only need one more thing which I might be able to find on my own cause it is almost the same as this just a little bit different.

Yea, and ok that would be great. Thanks for the help. If this works I only need one more thing which I might be able to find on my own cause it is almost the same as this just a little bit different.

This is the mod i used for my arma 2 server.

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/to ... ns-events/

it has 4 different types but you don't really have to use all 4. It is sort of like the AI missions but without actual AI. Only thing that spawns is a box with whatever you want in it.

This is the mod i used for my arma 2 server.

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/to ... ns-events/

it has 4 different types but you don't really have to use all 4. It is sort of like the AI missions but without actual AI. Only thing that spawns is a box with whatever you want in it.

Ok, does a circle or something pop up when it is spawned in?

Yeah each one has its own color of circle that indicates a location of where it is. The box could spawn anywhere inside of that circle thou. Makes it a bit harder for people to find. If you want it to show exactly where it is. I believe there is a setting inside of it to put a black dot of its location.

Ok, does a circle or something pop up when it is spawned in?

Yeah each one has its own color of circle that indicates a location of where it is. The box could spawn anywhere inside of that circle thou. Makes it a bit harder for people to find. If you want it to show exactly where it is. I believe there is a setting inside of it to put a black dot of its location.

So does anyone know how to change the amount of days before bases decay? Like how long until you need to maintain it?

That's in you HiveEXT.ini. Look for CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1. The -1 means no decay. Most people like to set theirs to CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 14.

So does anyone know how to change the amount of days before bases decay? Like how long until you need to maintain it?

That's in you HiveEXT.ini. Look for CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1. The -1 means no decay. Most people like to set theirs to CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 14.

How do I get that to update and save? Because every time I hit the Update and Restart button at the bottom of the control panel the number resets to -1.

Assuming you're doing this through FTP, stop the server. I never make any changes through FTP while server is running. Go into your FTP. Download the file you wish to change. Make your changes. Delete the old file. Upload the new file that you just changed. Start the server. You should not have to hit the update and restart button. If that doesn't work than you may have to put in a support ticket explaining the file you wish to change including the line you wish to change. If the provider doesn't allow full FTP access, it would have to be done manually on the box in which your server is located.I have a dedicated box for my servers, so I don't have any problems changing what I need to change.

How do I get that to update and save? Because every time I hit the Update and Restart button at the bottom of the control panel the number resets to -1.

Assuming you're doing this through FTP, stop the server. I never make any changes through FTP while server is running. Go into your FTP. Download the file you wish to change. Make your changes. Delete the old file. Upload the new file that you just changed. Start the server. You should not have to hit the update and restart button. If that doesn't work than you may have to put in a support ticket explaining the file you wish to change including the line you wish to change. If the provider doesn't allow full FTP access, it would have to be done manually on the box in which your server is located.I have a dedicated box for my servers, so I don't have any problems changing what I need to change.